Some of my best conditioners are the most inexpensive conditioners. These are the ones- I use after I shampoo and they always add the moisture that I am looking for back to my hair.
1. Aussie- 3 Minute Miracle ($3.99) This really works in three minutes- my all time favorite! It`s great for adding moisture back into my hair, and giving my curls a great bounce. It also has really good slip so it makes detangling my hair super easy.
2. Tresemme Naturals- Moisturizer ($3.98) Great for "slip" makes it super easy to detangle my hair in the shower.
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration ( $3.99-$7.99) When my hair first start to go grow back- this is line is the only thing I used on my hair for almost two years. It smells great- and leaves your hair nice and soft
4.Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek and Shine Fortifying Conditioner ($3.99) This is actually a leave in conditioner- I use it after every hair wash. Nice smell -doesn't leave a white film on hair when mixed with oils.
5. Cantu- Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner- ($4.99)
6. Shea Moisture -Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque - LOVE THIS and it is an awesome deep conditioner. I never rinse it completely out- and I use it to do twist as well.
7. Shea Moisture Home Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie - this makes an awesome twist out- I use it as a conditioner as well- (technically this is not a conditioner - but I use it as one) ($9.99)
8. V05 Moisture Milk Line- these are great- and they are the cheapest coming in at $0.85 !!! I stock up on these- I use them to make a deep conditioner concoction, as well as detangle my hair.