I recently came across a post on Instagram, asking if people had nighttime routines for their hair. This question made me think because lots of people don`t have a solid routine for their hair.
How to make the perfect nighttime routine.
1. Decide what you want to use to moisturize your hair.
- Depending on the style that you have in, you need to decide what to use to moisturize your hair with, whether its something thick and creamy or just a light weight oil.
2. Lightly moisturize your hair.
- Depending on how dry your hair is, will determine how you need to moisturize your hair.
Start off by lightly misting your hair with water and then apply your moisturizer (cream, oil, etc)
Your hair should not be soaking wet with product.
3. Put your hair into a style.
-If your are wearing a twist out or braid out, after moisturizing your hair you may want to put your hair into 3-5 braids/twists to preserve your curls throughout the night.
4. Tie your hair up.
-After you have completed the above steps, all that`s left to do is to tie your hair up.
I normally just put a bonnet on but you can use whatever you like.
Every night you should be doing this routine to your hair, to insure that it stays moisturized and defined.
If you feel like your hair is already moisturized enough, then you don`t have to repeat steps 1-2 every night, just every other night.
Bare Your Hair